Thursday, September 14, 2017

Home Cleansing - A Family Member's Fight...

Hello Friends,

Recently a kind gentleman reached out to the team asking for our assistance in the "cleansing" his family home. After a long conversation, his explanation and need for our help was clear. His family had been undergoing turmoil since before he had been born. It was the type of negativity and abuse passed down through the generations; from parent(s) to children. The cycle just would not stop; until one day this man fell in love with a woman of light and happiness. She helped put an end to passing it on through yet another generation. He expressed to me how truly grateful he is to her, his wife, for he had always feared this would continue through to his death and beyond. He was still fighting the demons of his family's past.. and this is part of the reason why he reached out for our help.

We'll call this man Jim, and his wife, Mary, for the purpose of this blog.
(VSPI respects our clients' privacy/confidentiality, and will not reveal their names, nor location of their residence. We instead use aliases in their place.)

Jim's father had recently passed on. His mother had died from illness some seven years prior. Jim had moved out of the family home many years before, not only to pursue his work and create his own family home, but to escape the turmoil. Jim's brother, Mark, was no longer living nearby. Bob (Jim's father, not his real name) was living in the family home on his own up to his death. He had been carrying demons of his past which had manifested in him as an angry man. He would explode from time to time in a rage. His anger would permeate into the walls of the family home, and into the memories of his children. Jim fought against this anger, while his brother chose another path and still lives with it to this day. Jim sought help, and with the love of Mary, he was able to find a way of dealing with it; but he still carried the anger of his family's past deep within, trying his best not to let it affect his life. Jim is a gentle soul, one with great intelligence, and is sensitive to his core. He shared deep truth with me as we talked on the phone, and in many ways I found a connection. I came to understand the pain he was living with, and knew his reaching out for help was not an easy task. In fact he had mulled it over for some time before contacting VSPI, and even then he felt great anxiety and shakiness.

The day prior to my conversation with Jim, as I read his email, I felt an anxiety reaching through, even though I didn't understand the full story. This is a gift of being an empath; feeling the mental/emotional state of others. They don't have to be standing next to me; in fact, often they are miles away. In their physical state they may be in another town, or even country; but in their mental state they are directly in front of me. It's difficult to explain. Learning to deal with this for a greater understanding of how to read it, and putting protection in place can be a challenge; as it can become too intense where one may adopt it. This, I am always careful not to allow. In the paranormal field, we have to be careful not to take on the worries of our clients', nor those of any spiritual entity we come across in our investigations and research. Energy is passed between us. It is how we react to it and take care of it that matters. Before every client meeting I meditate and call upon my guides, angels and ancestors to surround me with their love and light. This puts up a boundary to prevent the energy of others to dig into me.
Test your own empathic self: Next time you meet with someone, listen to your intuition telling you how that person is feeling. If they are down, you will feel a sadness. If they are joyous, it should be a happy feeling. If they are angry, you may feel a rage building within, even though you have been peaceful all day.. and so on. I've often heard that within the first 30 seconds of meeting someone you will know if you are drawn to this person or not. This has to do with the energy they bring into your own field surrounding you. Your brain is a wondrous machine, and your body reacts to the messages it presents.

Jim was courageous. By reaching out to us, he was telling the energy in the house that its' days were numbered. In response, the energy read his intention; and to survive, would do anything to stop him from connecting with our team. Therefore, Jim was apprehensive, yet knew he needed help; anxious, yet knew this was the best method to move on; shaky because it meant his whole reality of what he had known to be for so long, was being met with understanding and truth. Finally, Jim realized he would no longer allow the burden of his family's past to dictate his life.

I agreed with Jim that we would help cleanse the house; and so a plan to give the most complete and intensive cleansing VSPI has ever performed, was put into motion. Often a team of people is better than just one person. The focus and intention to have a cleansing work is greater. This was one of those times when Jim needed an army of light to help him.

A sense of relief washed over Jim, even though he knew the hardest part was yet to come. In fact, the morning of the "house cleansing", he was attacked with yet another round of immense anxiety.
As I began my day, that same morning, I woke with worry and a feeling of dread; although I knew this was not my own but that of the house or of our client. With this case I did not receive a "spirit visitor". I normally get a sign through a visitation in my home; whether it is in a dream or a physical experience of spirit energy walking up to me with a message. Jim's request however, fed the intensity of his emotions. I put myself on guard, took a morning shower to wash off any negative energy attempting to break through my light, and called upon my spirit guides to surround me.

All day I was feeling waves of anxiety trying to penetrate me. I called on Jules, my teammate, and during our early evening drive towards the house, she told me how positive she felt that we would succeed. I adopted her confidence; but the anxious feelings continued. I called on my greatest spirit guide, my Oma (my Grandmother who passed away in 1982), to ensure an extra layer of light and love was laid upon me. She never disappoints me. In fact, I love her with all I am; for she has been with me throughout each and every investigation and cleansing I've ever performed. In life she had been a family anchor, one who knew what was right, walked with God, and always reached out to hold my hand. She continues this amazing character in her afterlife.

When Jules and I reached the family home in Burnaby, B.C., we met Jim and Mary outside waiting in their car across the street. Mind you, Mary was not going to come into the house with us. She was simply there for support of her husband, and remained outside in her car the entire time. She knew this was Jim's moment and not hers.
White Light Circle
Jim reached out to us with great anticipation. I could read the full truth coming through his eyes, his handshake, and his voice. Jules and I included him in our ritual of covering ourselves with the protection of "white light" from all our ancestors, our guides, the Creator, the stars, earth, and from the love of good and pure energy. We then left Jim in the driveway to do our initial walk through of the house. We always perform this act to determine what it is we are fighting and how much power it has; without giving it too much attention.
Jules advised me; however, before we moved inside, that a spirit of a mother or aunt was standing in the driveway saying how proud she was of Jim.

The house reminded me of my childhood. It had similar traits of homes built in the early 1960s; with the wood panelling in some areas, stone in others, bigger rooms than the ones you find today, walls you'd love to knock down but made sense back then, large glass windows, a sliding glass door in the livingroom to a balcony with an amazing view, a slight peaked roof, no attic, and a staircase that came up from basement to the centre of the main floor. The creaking floors brought back memories of my own family's home; and yes, the basement was large and creepy.
Jim had cleared the house of all furniture and items, for after his father's death, the decision to sell it had been made. In fact it had been put up for sale a few months prior; but everytime there was a potential buyer, they would back out after asking if anyone had died in the home. The answer was of course "yes". Both of Jim's parents had passed away within the building.

Our walk through of the house was met with a severity I had never encountered before. There was a "coming together" of energy, which gave off a darkness throughout the home.
In the basement, a creature unknown to the living world, sat crunched up in a cemented space underneath the entrance to the home. It showed itself as a girl, but was not. It was fierce and had sharp teeth. We could not put a name to it, but after reviewing the audio of our digital recording, I clearly heard a young woman's voice responding to mine. As we stood in front of the space, I felt an authoritative spirit come out of me through a statement I made. "You're going to end up having to get out", and the response was "that's what you think" in a creepy melodic way. It was as if a teenager was taunting its parents. Mind you, we didn't hear this at the time, we only "knew" there was a very dark, small "thing" (if you will) sitting in the blackness gritting it's teeth at us.
On the main floor was not only a large rolly-polly, trucker-like, dressed-in-a-suit which didn't seem right, man who lied to us about whom he was (sitting on a sofa, legs spread wide, in the livingroom); but also a small crowd of human spirits who seemed lost (following us) and gave us a feeling of an attachment. It was as if they had followed a family member, unknowingly, into the house years ago and remained. Along with them came inhuman creatures, what some may call elementals and/or nature spirits. The First Nations legends from the area describe "tricksters" (little beings, evil spirits) who clearly want you "out" and will do anything to achieve their goal. This is a good explanation for the energies we could not name.
Each bedroom (there were three) possessed a different feeling. One was of despair and darkness, while another of illness and unhealthiness, and the last being of extreme anxiety and at one's wits' end.
Just before we ended our tour of the house, I saw a dark shadow of a man come from the livingroom into the kitchen area, and his voice to me sounded like he was speaking through a megaphone, saying "you can't get rid of me". Unfortunately this was not caught on our audio. This certainly felt like he was attempting to put fear into me, but I stood strong. I believe he was the trucker-like man.

Outside the house, the rain had begun to fall softly. It had rained early that morning but stopped in the afternoon. The day had remained overcast and cooler than usual for this time of the year.
We made our way back into the garage, where we had entered the house, and met up with Jim. Next we performed a smudging of Jim, calling on his ancestors of love, his guardians and angels, his guides and the pure energy of the universe to cover him with light, cleanse away the negativity, and give him new courage to move forward. A statement was made, like an offering, to bring peace into the family home. Now he was ready for the task at hand.

We moved slowly from room to room. In each we carried a white candle (representing purification and protection) which we positioned into the centre of each room and followed the functions of the cleansing. We recited prayers (sometimes twice or three times), smudged (a mix of white sage and cedar-often used by local native beliefs) thoroughly, salted, made extra virgin olive oil crosses over every entrance/exit (the family had a belief in God but were not religious), door and window; and sprayed holy pagan water everywhere. 
Livingroom fireplace similar to this one
- Courtesy Google images
In the livingroom, I asked Jim to enter on his own, place an enormous black tourmaline crystal into the stones above fireplace (the heart of the house) and read a ritual: "With intent I place this stone, May it safely guard my home. Keep the balance and the peace, All disruptions now will cease." He read this aloud several times, getting louder and louder with each.
We ended with the small area off the livingroom, which led to the front door; and after our ritual of cleansing it, Jim opened the entrance to the house and shouted "Out!", then closed it with belief that we had kicked out the darkness. Jim's confidence had grown throughout the ritual. At one point, while we were in the last room of the basement, before walking up the staircase to the main floor of the house, we met his father's spirit. Bob apologized and told Jim how proud he was of him, and that he loved him. This was indeed a turning point for our client, because after that moment, he appeared to be more determined to heal the house and himself, and rid it of the darkness.
Courtesy Google images

Our last ritual point was a meeting in the livingroom. We placed a pink candle in the centre (to burn for at least one hour), representing all good things: love, kindness, warmth etc. We read out a final prayer put together specially for the home and Jim. The house fell silent. The noise that had deafened us before, the little thumps and clicks, the voices that jumped out from every nook and cranny, the tricksters, the dark energies, and even the lost human spirits.. all were gone.

The anxiety that had tried to breach my personal space all day, was no longer.
Looking up at Jim, I knew we had succeeded. I felt him give off a big sigh of relief. He had made it! He had survived! He had completed a most difficult task! He was finally now in a space where he could move forward and change his future. I was truly proud of this awesome man. I wanted to sob with thankfulness and appreciation that we had been given this gift to help the person who truly was in need. I waited until I was home, safe and sound, and whispered my thoughts in prayers to those who had protected me from the darkness of the house. 

Our hugs goodbye to Jim felt peaceful. The house appeared different in my eyes. I asked Jim to keep the confidence alive, and let him know it may take a short while for the house to get settled into its new state; but also expressed how proud I was of him and what he had accomplished. I feel now that Jim will find peace. I presented him with two crystals: a blue lace agate (it brings a calming nature) and a black obsidian (it cleanses negative smog). My hopes are that these will help him move forward.

As a last suggestion, I asked Jim to come back in the daytime and spread course sea salt in the corners of the property to draw a line to protect the home from future invaders. I am sure he did just that.

The next day Jim sent me a lovely text: "Good Morning. Thank you again for your time, caring and your gift to help." I wiped away the tears forming in the corner of my eyes.
Courtesy Google images

What message can I share with you? No matter the age of your family home, it is our energy which is left behind and lives on inside of it. If there is great conflict within the family that is not resolved, the home may attract negative energy and can become dangerous for all those who dwell in it. If we live with great joy and passion for one another and life, the energy of the home may remain light. It is whom we are that may determine how our home will live on. So please, make peace as a family, care for one another, forgive each other, and ensure that when you move out your home is filled with your happy memories.

Need help? Reach out.
We are always here to help fight your battle.
Sincerely,
Kati

Note: In order to protect the privacy of our client(s), we have changed their name(s), and will not reveal the location of their home.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this in such detail. This man was so fortunate to have found you and Jules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks K! To be able to assist our client and help him fight the negativity.. it truly was a blessing for us all. :)

      Delete